Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday, Jan. 29/15

Science Fair projects are due: Feb. 23/15

L.A - Fractured Fairy Tale - Wed., Feb. 11/15
      - Spelling Test tomorrow

S.S - Map of Japan Due: Thurs., Feb. 5

Other: HCE - Career Slideshow due: Tues., Feb. 3 & Present Wed., Feb. 4
         
Grade 6s are tubing tomorrow at Harper Mountain
         
YPC is Thurs., Feb. 5/15
           
Early Closure is Friday, Feb. 6/15 if I need to see you I will contact you. If you would like to               see me email me and we can schedule a time.

For our Class Goal the class had to fill the marble jar and then we would go swimming. Well...they DID IT! Hooray! We will be going on Thursday, Feb. 12. I will be sending home permission slips tomorrow. Mrs. Moretti's class will be joining us, too!

Skating: Wed., Feb. 18/15 I will send home permission slips tomorrow as well. I will be looking for parent volunteers for this field trip. We will be going with Mr. Woods/Mr. Lam's class.

Next Tues. & Wed. Hot Chocolate Sales by We Day Kids!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment